American Carbon Block’s Classic CTO filters are manufactured using activated coconut shell carbon to provide the highest level of chlorine taste and odor reduction. When the application call for it, the Classic CTO filter is superior in acting as a sediment and activated carbon filter. This filter provides exceptional performance at a competitive price.
Each block is wrapped with a polypropylene outer layer and netting to prevent premature clogging of the carbon block. All materials and components are FDA-compliant, making them ideal for use in residential, food service and commercial drinking water applications.
The Classic CTO Carbon Block Filter is made in the USA by American Carbon Block.
View Technical Data in Spanish and English
Features & Benefits
- Activated coconut carbon
- Most economical solution for chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Low pressure drop
- Filtering of organic solvents – 5μ and 10μ versions available
- High adsorptive capacity and efficiency
- Effective sediment filter
- Competitively priced vs. other filters
- Ideal for both pre- and post-RO filtration