American Carbon Block’s Chloramine filters are manufactured using activated coconut shell carbon to provide the highest level of chloramine reduction.
Each block is wrapped with a polypropylene outer layer and netting to prevent premature clogging of the carbon block. All materials and components are FDA-compliant, making them ideal for use in residential, food service and commercial drinking water applications.
The radial flow design is created by the bed of carbon between the filter’s core and outer shell, adding to lower pressure drop and less carbon fines Radial Flow cartridges also have a greater life than traditional carbon filter cartridges. Ideal for home, commercials, and food service.
The CLM carbon block filter is made in the USA by American Carbon Block.
View Technical Data in Spanish and English
Features & Benefits
- Activated coconut carbon for purer filtration
- Solution for chloramine reduction
- Low pressure drop
- Nominal 1μ rating
- Reduction of chloramine, chlorine, other chemicals in
- addition to common particulates*
- Exceptional Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction based on
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42*
- Recommended with a sediment cartridge for high-level
- Chloramine removal
*Based on Manufacturer’s testing