American Carbon Block’s CYL1 filters are manufactured using activated coconut shell carbon to provide the highest level of chlorine taste and odor, cyst and lead reduction.
Each block is wrapped with a polypropylene outer layer and netting to prevent premature clogging of the carbon block. All materials and components are FDA-compliant, making them ideal for use in residential, food service and commercial drinking water applications.
The CYL1 Carbon Block Filter is made in the USA.
View Technical Data in Spanish and English
Features & Benefits
- Activated coconut carbon for purer filtration
- Solution for chlorine taste and odor, cyst and lead reduction
- Low pressure drop
- Nominal 0.5μ rating
- Exceptional Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction based on
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42*
- Cyst and Lead reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
- Turbidity reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
*Based on Manufacturer’s testing